Java Cloud Developer
- Łopuszańska 95, 02-220 Warszawa, Poland
- Employees can work remotely
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology- with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology, we constantly provide highly efficient solutions to markets worldwide. In doing so, we don’t just measure our successes in terms of economic growth, but above all in terms of improving people’s quality of life, because we feel committed to values that are based on responsibility. This is only possible with the help of
a global network of more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new strategic ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
About the project:
The DXF is an integration framework with loose coupling of systems as key architectural principle and the target of creating a seamless user experience. It is provided as a ready-to-use product which enables marketing departments to set up their editorial driven content websites. The DXF approach includes standardized processes to reach a faster time-to-market. Additional gains are an enhanced experience for developers and content editors for an acceptable cost.
Your contribution to something big:
- Your daily tasks will include: you will join an international, internal Bosch team, working in the agile methodology, which develops micro service oriented application for internal and external customers. Developer’s tasks usually consist of: developing new features following clean code approach, fixing the bugs of existing applications, code review, taking part in scrum meetings, ensuring of the product quality and security
- Technology stack you will work with: Java 8/11, Spring Boot, Docker, Git,
- You will collaborate with other team members with different skills and customers on a day to day basis
What distinguishes you:
- Experience in creation of the architectural design patterns
- Good experience with Java Spring Boot framework
- Participating in and contributing to agile methodologies and best practices
- Strong ability to work with distributed/international team
- Experience in developing and integrating external and internal API services
- Understanding of the cloud infrastructure such as Kubernetes
- Solid understanding of web standards
- Additional asset: knowledge in frontend technology such as Angular, React or similar and HTML/CSS
- Ability to work in an international team
- Language skills: B2 English, German nice to have
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)