[EDA1] Embedded Software Developer (1-month Joining Bonus)
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. In 2013, its roughly 281,000 associates generated sales of 46.4 billion Euros. Since the beginning of 2013, its operations have been divided into four business sectors: Automotive Technology, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 360 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 50 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at e-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
The Automotive industry has always been a sector of fast development. New gadgets and innovative technologies are driving a disruptive change that experts agree will reshape the foundations of the automotive industry as we know it.
These advances are directly related to the embedded technology found within the Automotive systems, including micro-controllers, flash memory and analog products.
If you are excited to play apart of the Automotive revolution, welcome to BOSCH!
We are looking for Embedded Software Developer to join our Automotive team in Ho Chi Minh city. You can see the actual results of your work come to life evolving from demos to eventually being used in millions of cars on the road. With us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
- You design the function and software development in the area of basic hardware-related software for control units in Driver Assistant domain with focus on RADAR control units
- You coordinate the requirements between development, system development, application and customer teams; and support in commissioning and problem solving along the effective chain.
- You create design, test documents, and take over the functional test in the laboratory.
- You oversee customer projects and process customer specifications in coordination with technical project manager and other stakeholders in project.
*** [SPECIAL OFFER]
We totally understand candidate's difficulty during pandemic time. We're more than happy to offer you joining bonus (1-MONTH of GROSS SALARY) for those can join BOSCH before September 30, 2021. It's applicable for both Senior & Junior levels (except Fresher).
- Education background: B.S or equivalent degree in Mechatronic Engineering, Automotive Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology or related major.
- Have hands-on experience in software development for embedded systems
- Have good programming knowledge in hardware-related software in embedded systems (C,C ++, Matlab / Simulink, PLC, HMI tools, etc..)
- Have good working method: analytical, innovative and methodical
- Enthusiasm: Enjoyment of technical challenges and complex processes in the Automotive environment
- English: good communication skills, able to interact directly with foreign stakeholders
Because we don't just follow trends, we create them.
Because together we turn ideas into reality, working every day to make the world of tomorrow a better place. Do you have high standards when it comes to your job? So do we. At Bosch, you will discover more than just work.
Benefits and Career Opportunities
- Working in one of the Best Places to Work in Vietnam
- Join a dynamic and fast-growing global company (English-speaking environment)
- 13th-month salary bonus + attractive performance bonus (you'll love it!) + annual performance appraisal
- 100% monthly basic salary and mandatory social insurances in 2-month probation
- Premium health insurance for employee and 02 family members
- Flexible working time
- 15++ days of annual leave + 1 day of birthday leave
- Lunch and parking allowance
- Various training on hot-trend technologies/ foreign language (English/Chinese/Japanese) and soft-skills
- Onsite opportunities: short-term and long-term assignments
- Fitness & sport activities: football, badminton, yoga, Aerobic
- Free in-house entertainment facilities and snack
- Join in various team building, company trip, year-end party, tech talks and a lot of charity events