[ENM1] Project Management & Operations Assistant Intern
- 364 Cộng Hòa, Phường 13, Tân Bình, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 394,500 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). According to preliminary figures, the company generated sales of 71.6 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 126 locations. This worldwide development, manufacturing, and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
RBVH - Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Vietnam Company Limited is 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH.
RBVH has started its operations from 19th October, 2010 at E-Town2 in HCMC. This engineering development center will be engaged in developing embedded systems and software, mechanical design and simulation, and will provide IT (SAP Consulting, JAVA Development….) and Business Services (Finance and accounting, Economics, Purchasing, Logistics, Translations Japanese-English-Japanese, Information Security ) solutions to the Bosch group of companies globally.
- Assist manager in Operation, problem solving, Continuous Improvement process
- Follow up the work and delivery time for assigned projects
- Documentation, Reporting, data analysis
- Following-up project tracking, processes, procedure
- Timely communication and response to stakeholders
- Last-year student, can join full-time internship in 6months
- Majored in Engineering, Economics, Foreign Trade, or related fields
- Highly enthusiastic, motivated & result oriented
- Good discipline, positive thinking, teamwork spirit
- Intermediate in communication skills and above (including English and soft skill)
What are your benefits when joining the Internship Program at BOSCH?
- Joining dynamic English-speaking multi-culture work environment, working with the young and dynamic team
- Joining professional training technical skills & soft-skills (on-the-job training)
- Furthermore, we also offer you Internship allowances during the internship program
- Meal & Parking allowances