- Hjälmarydsvägen, Tranås, Sweden
- Legal Entity: Bosch Thermoteknik AB
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch!
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Bosch Thermoteknik AB develops, manufactures and sells a complete range of heat pumps. Our main focus lies in the development of energy-efficient products with particular focus on renewable energy. We are about 500 employees in Tranås. Our most famous brands are Bosch and IVT.
Your contribution to something big
- Controlling and supporting Engineering Change Management (ECM) process
- Support various task in the team
- Create reports of Engineering Change Request and track goals connected to ECM process
- Maintain data quality
- Take lead in improvement of processes in responsibility of the team
What distinguishes you
- Able to take responsibility for own work and apply own initiative to finding solutions
- Problem solving mindset
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (due to our international working environment)
- Attention to detail
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- SAP business software
- MS Office
Your future job location offers you
- The ability to work in an international company with over 400.000 employees
- Personal development opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Fitness facilities and sports activities
Please note: Your application will be reviewed after August 9th due to vacation period.