Senior Java Backend Engineer
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We are looking for a Senior Java Backend Engineer with proven experience in backend architecture and development.
Your contribution to something big:
- Participating in architecture decisions and implementation of Production Planning & Control project, which will be the preferred Bosch APS solution that bridges the gap between standard ERP and MES world.
- Hands-on coding and implementation of Java Backend Services in SpringBoot
- Code reviews & bug fixing
- Support of technical requirements definition
- Participation in Scrum meetings
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Minimum 5+ years experience in Java Backend Development with following technologies: Java 8+, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Docker, Docker Swarm, Microservice Architecture, Key Cloak, Solace, Kafka, Consul, MySql, Hazelcast, Kubernetes
- Flexibility and excellent English skills round off your profile
- Taking ownership of a project
- Scrum experience
What do we offer:
Work in a well-established and growing international company
Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!