Manufacturing manager _生产经理
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. is located in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area (BDA). The company covers an area of 64,598 square meters. It currently has 800 employees, devoted to providing travel, swing and winch gear boxes, hydraulic pump and motor, valve and compact hydraulics together with other services to customers in mobile application. Our organization is concentrated to R&D, manufacturing, logistics and commercial functions. As one of Bosch Rexroth's most important manufacturing bases in China, Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. has been making great contribution to the fast - paced development of China's manufacturing industry.
1) Manage effectively and efficiently the production according to daily/weekly/monthly targets, meeting quality and delivery expectations, minimizing costs and ensure the best practices are always maintained.
2) Drive the continuous improvement of safety, quality, delivery and cost.
3) Define proper standards and processes to essure customer satisfaction through on-time-delivery of high quality products.
4) Set and deploy strategic objectives for team.
5) Ensure financial (investment and cost) planning and measures are in place and make adequate control and measurement of key performance according to business targets.
6) Hold/attend various meetings related to production activities.
7) Prepare manufacturing reports and make presentations to management board.
8) Perform root cause analysis and resolve problems in time.
9) Conduct risk assessments of safety, processes and projects related to manufacturing team.
10) Manage, evaluate performance and develop employees with planning and documentation.
11) Drive the improvements on Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) and Work Efficiency (WE) by appropriate data analysis.
通过适当的数据分析推动整体设备效率 (OEE)和生产效率（WE） 的改进。
1) Bachelor's degree or above in hydraulic, mechanical or electrical manufacturing or engineering related.
2) Leadership skill, especially shop floor management skill.
3) Work time flexibility.
4) Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making.
5) Innitiative / proactiveness / self driven.
6) Fluent English language.
7) Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
8) Excellent organisational and follow-up skills.
9) Commercial and Financial acumen.
10) Technical understanding.
12) Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), Kaizen, lean manufacturing.
13) Experience of managing Profit & Loss for manufacturing.
14) Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems experience, SAP experience is preferred.