Validation Project Manager , Engineering Center Cluj
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, str. Robert Bosch, nr. 1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where you grow, enjoy and inspire. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will represent our department in front of internal/external customers;
- You will do time planning for VALT activities (active & passive tests, analysis) ;
- You will clarify PAV-equipment (all equipment and harnesses necessary to execute EOL test)
- You will plan required resources and personnel capacity to execute the tasks respecting client`s requirements (quality, cost, time) using existing IT tools
- You will make sure correct workflows are planned and information regarding tasks are transferred completely to the laboratory teams and functions
- You will do tracking of external labs;
- You will do sample tracking (including labeling and distribution of DUTs);
- You will do Load-box/Test-tower build up, and set-up for test execution;
- You will do flashing of Validation SW into DUTs (Device under Test);
- You will prepare test setup in climate chambers;
- You will program climate chambers;
- You will be responsible for test execution;
- You will identify potential problems, derive solution possibilities, and communicate issues to management and clients, to achieve agreements on how to resolve issues ;
- You will align requirements for own tasks with other colleagues, in particular with other VALT Coordinators, in order to ensure proper processing of all laboratory activities;
Who you are:
- You have an University degree in a technical field;
- You are an analytical and creative person;
- You are organized and flexibile;
- You are a team player with very good communication skills;
- You are a quality, processes and goal-oriented person;
- You are able to work independently;
- You have IT Knowledge: MS-Windows, MS-Office, and general PC knowledge.
The languages you should know:
- English - a good level is mandatory;
- German / Hungarian - it is not mandatory but it is an andvantage.
We would also appreciate:
- If you have hands-on experience in automotive environmental testing;
- If you have proven experience in Project Management for Hardware/Mechanics;
- If you have experience using SAP or Laboratory Management SW.
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- Annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that.
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription;
- Accident insurance;
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives.
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms;
- Local and Global career development programs;
- Opportunity to attend conferences;
- Bookster subscription.
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform;
- Annual bonus;
- Lunch discounts;
- Relocation bonus.
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.