- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
1.Production line equipments repair and maintenance on production floor.
2. Production line tool maintenance and management.
3. Line processes support and trouble shooting on production floor.
4. Line programming support and trouble shooting on production floor.
5. Improve first pass yeild (FPY) of production line=> Improve quality business together with Engineer.
6. Improve equipment utilization of production line together.
7. Participate daily Q-base meeting when necessary.
8. Close cooperation with production team.
9. Total productivity maintenance (TPM) experts of production line, and responsible for effective TPM.
10. Support machine supplier for modification or repair equipment.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
1. Technical school, major in mechanical or electrical.
2. Not less than 3 years experience in electronic industries.
3. Experience as a service technician will be a plus.
4. Be able to read and interpret machine drawings, electrical schematics, etc.