Data Engineering Trainer
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
In the recent years, Bosch has established the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI), a world leading enterprise research center for artificial intelligence. In addition to cutting-edge research, the BCAI has the mission to enable Bosch employees in data-driven methods, including data analytics and data engineering. For that purpose, BCAI’s Enabling team has developed a portfolio of programs to train engineers with different backgrounds in state-of-the-art data-driven technologies, such as distributed systems, databases, automated data pipelines, and data integration. For these programs, we are looking for a trainer, lecturer, and project mentor with expertise in Data Engineering.
- You conduct trainings for Bosch engineers that combine the fundamental concepts of distributed systems and relevant technologies such as Apache Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, as well as (NoSQL) databases.
- You mentor other Bosch employees in designing and implementing fault-tolerant data pipelines to integrate large amounts of data from multiple different storage systems.
- You work together with teams across Bosch’s globally operating business units.
- You share knowledge by clearly articulating results and ideas to managers and key decision makers.
- You stay tuned on the latest research and technology trends and communicate your knowledge throughout the enterprise.
- Observe, and think ahead: You promote a culture of self-serving data analytics by minimizing technical barriers to data access and understanding.
- Education: excellent degree (PhD/Master) in computer science, natural science, engineering, or related discipline
- Personality: profound communication skills, strong interpersonal skills and motivating attitude, intrinsically motivated to learn new concepts
- Experience and knowledge: experience in teaching complex content (e.g. tutorials), minimum 3 years of in-depth knowledge and working experience with software development (minimum 3 programming languages e.g. Scala, C++, Python) and Big Data systems (e.g. Spark, Hadoop, Kafka), experience with integration of data from multiple data sources and with various messaging systems, general understanding of machine learning methods and strong understanding in tuning and performance optimization of Big Data applications
Take that challenge and be a part of this young and vibrant team! We would like to welcome you as soon as possible.
Apply today at the Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (www.bosch-ai.com)
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates).
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time - we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Martin Thomas (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 33643