Hardware Test Engineer for eMobility
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
The Powertrain Solutions division develops and manufactures innovative technologies for the entire powertrain in the market segments of Electrification, Passenger Cars, Commercial Vehicles and Off-Highway.
With our trend-setting and innovative mobility concepts, we are a preferred worldwide partner for innovative solutions and dynamically contribute to the change in mobility. Doing so, we help our customers to significantly reduce their costs, fuel consumption and CO2 emissions.
In addition, we enable a completely new driving experience.
Your contribution to something big
- Developing and managing hardware test concepts in the area of high-voltage power electronics for electrical and hybrid vehicles
- Coordination and execution of electrical and thermal validation with white and black box test activities from the start to the end of development
- Regular information exchange with sub-project leader hardware and other involved team members
- Support the sub-project leader in definition and controlling of resource-, time- and budget-plans
- Continuously review the testing process and evaluate current vs. planned
- Hardware requirements management for customer projects from start to end of development
- Coordination and implementation of hardware specifications derived from system and/or customer requirements
Cooperate on various fields:
- You work in an interdisciplinary and international team with specialist groups and experts from various departments
- You are the first point of contact for internal and external customers concerning hardware test activities
- You represent the testing team during negotiations with internal and external customers
- You work in an agile and technically demanding environment
What distinguishes you
- Engineer (BSc / MSc) in automotive engineering, electrical engineering or comparable subject area
- Result-oriented, independent and structured
- High motivation and quality awareness
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in teams
- Ability to quickly gain an overview on complex technical contents or complex project situations
Experience and know-how:
- 3+ years of experience in electrical tests for automotive applications
- Experience in guiding small teams are desirable
- Experience in managing internal and external suppliers (e.g. test centers)
- Knowledge about hardware testing concepts, testing strategies, statistics
- Knowledge about hardware tests on different levels (e.g. PCB, sub-assembly, PEU)
- Experience in requirements management and development for automotive products
- Good knowledge of requirements engineering tools like e.g. IBM DOORS
- English advanced (German skills are beneficial)
Benefits & our offer:
- Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
- Flexible work arrangements:
- With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
- Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
- Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
- International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
- Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
- Well-being programs including Medical & Mental support
- Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
- Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
- Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV including your grade point average (GPA)!