Research Engineer for Deep Learning Radar
- Robert-Bosch-Campus 1, 71272 Renningen, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The Bosch Center for Artificial Intelligence (BCAI) is the main hub for AI research and technology development across Bosch. With a diverse team of international specialists, we develop cutting-edge AI technologies to be deployed across Bosch products and solutions. Artificial intelligence technologies are impacting Bosch’s products and services in many domains: Manufacturing, Engineering, Autonomous driving, Supply Chain Management and Intelligent Services, etc.
Are you excited by enabling intelligent systems to learn from data? Do you want to shape the future of intelligent driver assistance systems and automated driving? Do you want to combine your deep learning and software engineering skills to build novel AI-based sensors that learn from real-world experience?
- Help us in shaping the future of safe automated driving by developing cutting-edge deep learning solutions for perception with automotive radar sensors
- You will work in a large, international and interdisciplinary research team to bring our latest research results to life in real products
- You will explore novel algorithmic concepts for radar signal processing, and combine novel deep learning methods with domain knowledge in fields such as object detection, sensor fusion, synthetic data generation, or model-based validation
- You will tailor new deep learning concepts to concrete use cases in automated driving and evaluate them on novel real-world data sets
- Together with our team you will ensure software quality, and contribute to the development of a sustainable software stack
- Education: Master in computer science, mathematics, physics, or comparable subject with excellent grades. PhD in machine learning or signal processing is a plus.
- Personality and Working Practice: strong team player with affinity for research and a focus to see things working in practice, methodical and conceptual strength and creativity, self-motivated personality who will take initiative to solve problems
- Experience and Knowledge: hands-on experience with deep learning, knowledge and prior work in the field of automated driving, radar signal processing, or embedded AI is a plus; extensive programming skills in Python, with experience in Deep Learning frameworks like Tensorflow and Pytorch; experience in collaborative software development
- Languages: excellent communications skills (writing, speaking), fluent in English
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
You want to work remotly or part-time – we offer great opportunities for mobile working as well as different part-time models. Feel free to contact us.
Please submit all relevant documents (incl. curriculum vitae, certificates from BSc and MSc degree).
Need support during your application?
Michael Streitmayer (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 33306
Need further information about the job?
Michael Pfeiffer (Functional Department)
+49 711 811 18195