Bosch Corporation Internship at Customer Quality Assurance Dept, Cross-Domain Computing Solutions Division
- 111 Itayamachi, Naka Ward, Hamamatsu, Shizuoka 430-0928, Japan
- Legal Entity: Bosch Corporation
The history of Bosch is the history of car evolution. As a top-class automotive equipment supplier, Bosch Corporation supports market expansion/inroads domestically as well as globally. Bosch will continue to pursue forward-looking technologies such as the new generation of technologies for ecology, economy and safety as well as next-generation energy technologies, to keep cars as a part of the society and of the world. With its innovative technologies, Bosch Corporation has expanded into various fields such as consumer goods and building technologies. To become a key partner for every customer, Bosch will continue to drive for greater expectations.
Unit Code: XC/QMC-CI-JP
Challenging Internship at Bosch Japan! You will get the chance to work for a global player and be a part of a dynamic team where you can gather practical and on-the-job experience with a mix of day-to-day operations and projects. Your task(s) will include:
1. Quality data creation/analysis on customer claim and internal failures
2. Perform 1st level analysis in Japan
3. Feeding back the quality situation to the related parties (oversea plant/engineering team) for improvement
4. Analysis progress follow up on customer claims/internal failures
5. SAP/IQIS/QC establishment
6. Documentation for export on failure units and communication with internal related parties
7. Internal tel-con facilitation
• Required Specialized knowledge:
1. Microsoft Office skill (Excel, Power point, Outlook...) for quality data & presentation creation
2. Proactive approach for quality and process improvement through communication with the stakeholders
• Preferred language abilities:
1. Advanced English required
2. Advanced Japanese preferred
• Preferred skills:
1. Basic quality tools knowledge (8D, 5-why, FTA, FMEA...)
2. Basic electronics device manufacturing knowledge (PCBA, Unit assembly...)
• Additionally, you should:
Be able to stay for a period of 12 months at our company
Be regularly enrolled at a university during the entire internship period
Be flexible, willing and motivated to live and work in a different culture
Target Internship Period:
*We offer a very competitive monthly net allowance of 160,000 Yen on a full-time scheme. We will also provide you with all necessary documents and information for a successful Designated Activities visa application. Please note that the full visa process may take up to three months. Furthermore, applicants who intend to have an internship period for 12 months/already hold residence status in Japan will receive a monthly gross allowance.
Please note that Japanese nationals do not require a visa process. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, students fulfilling this condition may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
Please note that foreign nationals on a student visa with permission for part-time job (資格外活動許可) do not require a visa process. Students fulfilling these conditions will be eligible to work on a part-time scheme only. Depending on the needs of the receiving department, exchange students may begin their internship within one month of being hired.
****Non-Japanese Nationals (visa requirements):
Please note that applicants who are not Japanese nationals need to be eligible to obtain the Designated Activities Visa for an internship with Bosch Japan. Therefore, only students who fulfill the following conditions are eligible to apply:
A.) Enrolled student at a university at least 3 months before the internship and during the entire internship period.
B.) Doing the internship will require your university to sign a document confirming that the internship represents a mandatory or strongly recommended part of your university curriculum when applying for your visa.