Senior HR Business Partner
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Our strategic objective is to create connected solutions, improving the quality of life worldwide.
What’s important to us?
- Make Your Mark: Give your job a meaning, with solutions “Invented for Life”
- Shape Tomorrow’s World: The future offers many opportunities. Be the first to take advantage of them.
- Find Your Place: You know how you can work best. We offer the conditions you need.
- Balance Your Life: Make your job match your lifestyle. We provide you with individual support.
- Walk The Talk: Where you are – our team spirit is with you.
- Discover New Directions: You way might change – we will stay by your side.
- Be Yourself: Your diversity makes us special. Enrich us with your own unique personality.
- Pay It Forward: We love our business and our environment. Let’s save them both for future generations.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Sr. HR Business Partner advises and supports leaders and associates in all relevant areas of responsibility in tactical, strategic and operative HR matters.
As a Sr. HR Business Partner, you will act as a partner and counsel for the leaders in your respective area, facilitate the HR initiatives by implementing appropriate HR measures, and ensure the implementation of HR standards, policies, and processes.
You will be part of the Global Business Services Division supporting the Logistics Operations across multiple locations within the US.
- Function as an HR partner for the logistic operations, working with regional leaders to support operational improvements.
- Drive the implementation of HR initiatives and programs that align with the business priorities and goals of Bosch using data analytics of employment trends and forecasts.
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including talent planning, learning and development, and performance management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth and development.
- Provide advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues.
- Support the talent management program that includes: staffing, on-boarding, development, performance management, career / succession planning, talent movement, and retention.
- Support department hiring needs; serve as a liaison between the recruiting provider and managers, participate in interviews, onboard associates into the organization.
- Maintain accuracy and confidentiality of HR Data for associates.
- Conduct annual compensation assessments to determine market conditions for General Wage Adjustments for the hourly workforce.
- Partner with service providers of contract personnel to align policies, support employment transitions, and drive workforce improvements.
- Ensure positive employee relations culture and strategy.
- Lead HR topics and projects across division.
- Perform special projects and assignments as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field.
- 5+ years of progressive HR Business Partner experience primarily supporting a large hourly workforce.
- Working knowledge of all legal aspects of HR.
- Experience coaching management teams on leadership and organizational fundamentals.
- Expert communication skills using verbal, written and virtual and/or in person meeting formats.
- Problem solver and calculated risk-taker.
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as ability to work independently and self-directed.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and social media
- PHR or SHRM certification.
- Experience in supporting multiple locations across diverse geographical areas.
Physical / Environmental Requirements:
- Mostly an office work environment with frequent and regular presence at warehousing operations for associate interactions and engagement opportunities.
- Ability to travel domestically (25%)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- First Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)