SMT Process Engineer/SMT工艺工程师_RBAC/AE
- Changzhou, Jiangsu, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Automotive Products (Suzhou) Co., Ltd.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Define and optimize process parameter of SMT using statistical tools such as Cpk/Cmk analysis, gage R&R, DOE;
- Manage the creation and maintenance of process specifications, hardware specifications and best practices;
- Relevant processes: Paste printing, SMD-placement, reflow-soldering, automatic optical inspection (AOI-2D, 3D, X-Ray) for monitoring of paste printing and soldering, selective soldering (experience required not in all topics);
- Work with supplier to design and fabricate and optimiation of fixture and tooling;
- Develop manufacturing process and error proofing plan for new project;
- Participate in the development and assessment of quality requirements for pilot builds and qualification builds.
- Process documentation review and preparation(FMEA,CP,WI and etc.);
- Support production by assessing product engineering issues on production line;
- Transfer of know-how to manufacturing plants to achieve superior operation performance.
Welcome to follow our WeChat, bilibili and LinkedIn official account to get more information and interaction with Bosch.
WeChat: Search for “博世中国人才苑”to get the latest and most comprehensive information on Bosch's recruitment, department introduction, company activities, etc. You can also leave a message with us here. Join us in building the future of IoT!
bilibili: Bosch has officially entered bilibili! Follow the newest blogger “博世中国人才苑” ! Come to our cloud classroom to improve yourself and build a connected world with this IoT company!
LinkedIn: Follow the official account “Bosch china” , where you can find the latest and most complete Bosch news, job information. More opportunities are waiting for you ! Connect with us via LinkedIn, and let’s manager your careers together.
- University, major in mechanical or electrical.
- Not less than 3 years work experience
Substantial understanding of one or more of the AIT processes – Physics, chemistry, materials, machine technology and the correlation of the various processes.
- Good problem solving skill
- Good at management