IN_RBEI_SAP APO CONSULTANT_SXS1
- CHIL SEZ Road, CHIL SEZ IT Park, Saravanampatti, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641035, India
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Ltd.
Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Private Limited is a 100% owned subsidiary of Robert Bosch GmbH, one of the world's leading global supplier of technology and services, offering end-to-end Engineering, IT and Business Solutions. With over 19,500 associates, it’s the largest software development center of Bosch, outside Germany, indicating that it is the Technology Powerhouse of Bosch in India with a global footprint and presence in the US, Europe and the Asia Pacific region.
Overall Experience 2 years & above includes
· 2+ yrs Domain experience in Manufacturing / Planning area.
· SAP APO Certified with 1+ yrs SAP APO Support / Rollout project consulting & customizing experience with hands on.
· Cross skill in SAP APO PP-DS (preferred), PP (added advantage)
· Integration knowledge MM, FI/CO, WM, SD.
· S4/ HANA, ABAP debug skill & SAP Certification will be advantage.
· Good verbal & written Communication
· Desired Skills: Good Knowledge in APO – PPDS, Integration process, CIF / IMODEL processing and related RICEFW, Interfaces, IDocs, ABAP debugging. SAP PP, S/4 Hana, ITIL certification will be advantage.
· Good communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· BE / BTech qualification with 2+ years domain experience in Manufacturing / Planning functions.
· SAP APO Certified with 1+ yrs SAP APO AMS Support / Rollout project consulting & customizing experience with hands on.
· Support APO Application support Incident & Problem management.
· Flexibility work in Night shifts and 24x7 Support on demand / rotational basis.
· Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
· Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
Good communication skills, including ability to effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
· Must be able to work under pressure, flexible working in Global Time zone support & Shifts and meet deadlines, while maintaining a positive attitude and providing exemplary customer service
· Ability to work independently, carry out assignments to completion within parameters of instructions given and standard accepted practices.