Software Engineer in Test for Automotive Diagnostics (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers that create something remarkable: Invented for life. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes, cities and vehicles more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
The AA division with more than 18,000 associates in 150 countries has a global logistics network that ensures that some 650,000 different aftermarket products and solutions reach customers quickly and on time. In addition, the division is responsible for the “Bosch Car Service” workshop concept, one of the world’s largest independent chains of workshop concepts, with 16,500 workshops.
In its “Automotive Service Solutions” sector, AA supplies modern vehicle diagnostic software, testing and repair-shop technology, service trainings, and information services that are being developed in interdisciplinary teams with agile methods. The divisions’ success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how, creating tailor-made solutions to address the service needs of new-generation, electronically controlled vehicles and connected vehicle solutions.
Your contribution to something big:
As a Software Engineer in Test you will work as part of a cross functional Agile team developing features for our automotive diagnostic products across our full technology stack. This team has the end to end responsibility for delivering a fully validated feature set. Your role will be to support the team in a testing capacity to develop software that meets the functional and non-functional requirements outlined by the product owner.
For that you will:
- Support a cross functional agile team to ensure that the features developed for our products meet all the requirements outlined by the product group;
- Select the right test approach and tooling to minimize waste and optimize efficiency around the testing process including regression testing as part of a CI/CD pipeline;
- Testing tools stack:
o Unit test: Junit, JSUnit, Karma
o Tools: QFTest, Selenium, Robot
What distinguishes you:
- Academic degree or equivalent experience in computer science, software engineering or other scientific subject;
- Experience in testing different types of software products;
- Experience with automated testing using industry standard techniques;
- Strong analytical skills would be a plus;
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!