HR Administration - French speaker
- Av. Infante Dom Henrique, Lisboa, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
With over 300 specialized associates and around 15 nationalities, Bosch activities in Lisbon are focusing on sales, marketing, communication, training, nearshoring services and shared support for human resources services to Europe. The diversity, commitment and know-how of the team are the key success factors of this organization.
Our HR Service Europe was established as the first cross-border HR service within Bosch. We provide support and development of IT infrastructure tools, data management, training, recruitment and administration to over 40 countries worldwide.
Your contribution to something big:
For the team we are looking to hire a fluent French speaker, who fits into our dynamic and multicultural environment with the following responsibilities:
- Administrative process support for our Bosch internal HR Colleagues in France.
- Data and employee lifecycle event management related to employees (from hiring to termination).
- Manage and Follow Up with Human Resources Business Partners orders.
- Maintenance and control of personnel files.
- Preparation of reports.
- Interface to authorities.
- Developing, Revising and Improving HR Services processes.
What distinguishes you:
- University degree is an advantage.
- Experience in HR or Administrative tasks.
- Fluent in French (C2) and English (B2)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Affinity to work with IT tools (e.g. SAP HR, MS Office)
- Team Player, with a strong customer focus, results and quality orientation.
Please submit your documents in English. Please also submit language certificates if possible.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | good access to public transports | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!