Senior Software Engineer (PT-MT/ENS)
- Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Company Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 395,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2020). The company generated sales of 71.5 billion euros in 2020. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT provider, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, Industry 4.0, and connected mobility. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiary and regional companies in some 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world.
We are inviting suitably qualified candidates for the following position in our Power Tools Measuring Tools Division - responsible for the development of levelling tools for private and professional users.
- Develop embedded-software for innovative measuring tools at Bosch power tools
- Elicit requirement with engineering, platform development, application and user and support defining specifications, prototyping and realization
- Play a part in the areas of product engineering and support the team members(HMI, Real Time Operating System, Middleware, Hardware Abstraction, Production, Test)
- Involved in the complete product development process, from the idea through the ready designed product until testing and documenting
- Closely collaborate with an Agile International Team Germany, Malaysia, China and India
- Working in international and cross functional teams and want to achieve your Team Target together
- University degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Systems Engineering and Communication Engineering
- 5 years’ solid experience in implementing embedded systems or hardware oriented software and know the constraints of embedded systems
- In-depth knowledge in C and C++ programming and got first experience in software architecture
- Be structured, fast learner and can handle changes independently
- Good computer skill in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese (Mandarin)
- Frequent travel to manufacturing facilities in Dongguan
We offer 5 working days and medical insurance coverage. Please submit your full resume together with expected salary.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.