System Test Engineer for Driver Assistance (Camera Systems)
- Budapest, Gyömrői út 104, 1103 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe.
Welcome to Bosch.
The Bosch Engineering Centre of Budapest has been established in 2005. Today, it is a major research and development hub within the Bosch world focusing on the big mobility trends: automated, electrified and connected mobility. More than 2700 engineers are working together on complex automotive products within various fields of engineering from software to mechanical and hardware product development. Your ideas will be part of products improving the life across the globe.
► Software testing of driver assistance systems (features towards automated driving)
► Requirement analysis and test design
► Specification and implementation of test cases according to feature requirements
► Review of requirements and test specifications
► Maintenance of Hardware in the Loop (HiL) and Software in the Loop (SiL) test environments
► Execution of tests on system level in HiL and SIL environments
► Interpretation of test results and cooperation with software developers during failure analysis
► Systematic documentation of results
What distinguishes you
► Electrical engineering degree or similar field (informatics, mechatronics, etc.)
► Technical experience of system verification
► Experience in test and validation & verification methods and methodologies
► Excellent communication skills
► Flexibility and ability to adapt to new environments
► Good technical skills and motivation to solve technical challenges
► Advanced English
What gives you further advantages
► ISTQB Certificate
► Experience in the automotive industry
► Fluent English
Benefits & our offer:
· Competitive compensation package incl: salary, annual & performance bonus, cafeteria
· Flexible work arrangements:
o With high % of home-office opportunity, that will remain after the pandemic
o Flexibility in location & timing – in accordance with team’s target & alignment
o Our on -site Activity Based Working environment which is designed for creativity and efficiency using advantages of Smart Buildings
· International, diverse, inclusive company culture supported with transformational leadership mindset
· Continuous learning & growth opportunity – we offer wide range of development programs and trainings to ensure that you’ re ready for the next challenge
· Wellbeing programs including Medical & Mental support
· Organized events in various theme such as Sport, Cultural & Educational also, many self-organized activities supported by the company
· Childcare opportunity #Bosch Kindergarten & Nursery
· Easily accessible by public transportation or by bicycle - parking and bike racks are available
Please apply with your English CV!