Trade Marketing Internship
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
What will you take care of?
You will be inserted as intern in the Power Tools division of Bosch, in the Milan offices, having the chance to experiment and acquire new competences in the Trade Marketing area. You will have the chance to:
- Contribute to something new: you will have the chance to support the Trade Marketing of Multiple Trade within the Power Tools Division
- Structured evaluation: you will be involved in the management of the digital assets of Power Tools omni-channel dealers with a specific focus on Multiple Trade and in the offline marketing activities of Key Accounts
- Reliable implementation: you will cooperate in the implementation of new digital assets of customer’s web-sites and support the Trade Marketing function with all the offline marketing customers’ activities
- Experience cooperation: you will have the chance to cooperate in the creations of online and offline marketing contents for Key Accounts
- Experience internationality: you will be inserted in an international working environment with connections to the German Headquarters
- Strenghten your skills: you will have the chance to deepen your skills in the area of trade marketing, with a specific focus on digital activities for omnichannel customers
What distinguishes you?
- Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Ecomomics, with a strong interest in Trade Marketing
- Languages: English (minimum B2).
- Know-how: Advanced competence in the Office Suite (Excel and Power Point)
- Work style: Needed skills of problem-solving and flexibility.
- Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work.
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.