SW Engineer Kernel and BSP (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Straße 200, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The ADIT GmbH looking forward to your application!
ADIT (Advanced Driver Information Technology) is a joint venture between Robert-Bosch-GmbH (RB) and DENSO that was established in 2003. Our main focus is the development of base software for invehicle infotainment systems. We are expanding into autonomous driving platforms and AUTOSAR Adaptive Platform development. ADIT employees are distributed in multiple locations in Germany, India, Japan and Vietnam.
- Participation in an international team of engineers which takes care of the operating system (Linux and QNX), driver and virtualization technology for the various ADIT products and projects
- Optimization and configuration of the OS and driver according to the customer use-cases
- Bring-up of new customer boards and validation of driver (UART, I2C, SPI, etc)
- Maintenance of the kernel and driver, code review of code contributions
- Analyze and fixing of tickets
- Software development is not only your job but also your passion
- Experience in the programming languages C, C++ in an Linux, QNX or Android environment
- Several years of work experience with embedded systems, preferable in the automotive area
- Experience with Functional Safety and ASIL is an advantage
- You feel at home working in a Linux/Unix environment
- Good to excellent degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a similar qualification
- Ability to cooperate with developers and suppliers in an international environment (Japan, India, Vietnam)
- Very good communication skills in English language
- Self-contained, analytic and target-oriented working-style
Additionally ADIT offers:
- Flexible work time
- International environment
- Also as ADIT member you will join the benefits Bosch offers to its employees (e.g. training program, pension plan)
- Various sports and health opportunities offered at the Bosch site in Hildesheim
Need support during your application?
Carolina Schnabel (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Carsten Spetzler (Functional Department)