Software and Function engineer
- Beijing, Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd.
Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. is located in Beijing Economic and Technological Development Area (BDA). The company covers an area of 64,598 square meters. It currently has 800 employees, devoted to providing travel, swing and winch gear boxes, hydraulic pump and motor, valve and compact hydraulics together with other services to customers in mobile application. Our organization is concentrated to R&D, manufacturing, logistics and commercial functions. As one of Bosch Rexroth's most important manufacturing bases in China, Bosch Rexroth (Beijing) Hydraulic Co., Ltd. has been making great contribution to the fast - paced development of China's manufacturing industry.
As a ReXroth Software Engineering-Team our goal is to make construction machines safer, smarter and comfortable for our customers. With our reliable components combined with our strong Software- Engineering knowhow, we have the potential to revolutionize current construction machines eco system.
As part of an international team and strong BOSCH Group as “backbone”, YOU have the possibility to shape the market with your unique ideas as well as customer specific implementations in domain of functional behavior, within pilot as well as series projects.
If YOU are seeking for new challenges and want to work as a pioneer in an entrepreneurial and very dynamic environment – Join US!
- Responsible for designing and Implementation of SW-modules
- You manage the software integration and software releases along release tests (on HiL or SIL)
- Support project acquisition from technical perspective (System, Software functions, Hardware, Functional Safety, Requirement and EE) and technical clarification with OEMs.
- Alignment of the SW-requirements in collaboration with other Departments
- Design and implementation of technical concepts and SW architectures
- Internal collaboration to improvement our agile SW development processes (including versioning, build management, continuous integration)
- Participation in SW- and documentation reviews, verifying SW quality and requirements.
1: Education: Diploma/Master’s degree (computer science or related).
2: Working Experience: 2 to 3 years professional working experience would be necessary, 5 years professional working experience would be desirable
3: Essential knowledge/skills requirements:
- Be responsible, flexible, cooperative and efficient. Able to influence and convince.
- Professional experience in SW-development profound knowledge with common programming languages (especially C and C++)
- Solid skills in SW testing and clean coding
- Teamwork, self-contained attitude and initiative
- High social competences and communication skills
- Experience in tools such as UML, DOORS
- Embedded Software development
4: Desirable knowledge/skills requirements::
- Embedded Software development
- Ideally experiences with version control, release/build management and continuous integration
- Experience in the system development of networked systems
- Software & System competence regarding /construction machine
- networking, E/E architecture
- System competence automotive
- Matlab Simulink
- Software architecture
- Requirement management
5: Language: Fluent English in oral and written.