KAM Italy North Region - Power Tools Division
- Via Marco Antonio Colonna, 35, 20149 Milano MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.p.a Società Unipersonale
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide. The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, crossdomain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to create solutions for a connected life.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch
What will you take care of?
You will work as KAM in the Power Tools division of Bosch, for the North Italy Region, and you will be responsible to develop sales of professional tools and accessorize with the assigned key dealers and actively identify and develop new Key Professional Users in industry and construction. You will:
· Be responsible for the turnover and profit of the assigned accounts
· Negotiate terms and contracts with the assigned customers
· Negotiate customer-specific advertising activities, promos
· Identify and develop new key users
· Manage large national and public tenders
· Understand user decision making process
· Experience cooperation: you will cooperate in the definition of business plans, through the analysis of sales KPI's
· Experience internationality: you will work in a international environment with frequent connections to the Headquarter
· Create something new: you will develop new business approach towards large user companies
What distinguishes you?
· Education: Bachelor/Master degree in Business Studies, Economics, or analogue, with a strong interest in Sales.
· Languages: English (minimum B2).
· Experience: from 2 to 5 years in Sales Department as Account Manager in similar business field
· Know-how: you have knowledge of the Sales dynamics. Moreover you have advanced competence in the Office Suite (Excel and Power Point)
· Work style: you have strong problem-solving skills and are very flexible
· Personality: you have good communication skills and enjoy team-work
Bosch is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin or ancestry, age, disability or any other protected class.