(Embedded) Software Architect (f/m/div.)
- Robert-Bosch-Straße 200, 31139 Hildesheim, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Car Multimedia GmbH
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
The ADIT GmbH is looking forward to your application!
Advanced Driver Information Technology GmbH (ADIT) is a joint venture of Robert Bosch GmbH (RB) and Japanese DENSO Corporation that was established in 2003 with the purpose of developing base software for in-vehicle infotainment systems. During recent years we have expanded our portfolio to include also base software for autonomous driving functions and development activities for the AUTOSAR Adaptive platform. ADIT also operates offices in Germany, India, Japan, and Vietnam.
As (Embedded) Software Architect / Senior Engineer you
- lead/support/train our agile teams over the entire life-cycle of developing embedded software including open-source in the automotive area,
- analysing, creating and maintaining requirements,
- creating concepts, feasibility studies, architectures and designs for in-vehicle infotainment (IVI) systems and vehicle computers including their respective ecosystems,
- performing design and code reviews,
- analyse and fix issues found in our already existing software,
- assist in the setup of continuous integration/delivery of vehicle computers (ecosystem) in ADIT,
- maintain and support our development tooling and train its usage, and
- share your experience and extend our processes in the area of software development
- good/excellent degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or similar qualification
- experience in software development and continuous integration for embedded systems with QNX, Linux and (recommended) Android
- proven expertise in architecting & designing software using C and C++
- deep knowledge in object oriented design and modelling languages like UML
- knowledge and experience in software development processes and frameworks for embedded systems
- ability to cooperate with and convince developers and suppliers in an international Environment
- very good command of English
- self-contained but also team-oriented, target-oriented and think outside the box work-style
- experience in working with development supporting tools (version control, bug tracking, CI/CD...)
Additionally, ADIT offers:
- flexible work time model, incl. working from home
- a young, international work environment
- ADIT associates benefit from several Bosch offerings (e.g. training program, pension plan)
Need support during your application?
Carolina Schnabel (Human Resources)
Need further information about the job?
Torsten Polle (Functional Department)
+49 (5121) 49-6926