Ecommerce magician, B2B market
- Hedelundvej 13, 6705 Esbjerg, Danmark
- Legal Entity: Holger Christiansen A/S
We have been on a journey focusing on growing our e-commerce platform. We have invested significantly over the years within this area, and we would now like to offer a seat on this journey to the right candidate, who is passionate within this field. We are proud of our achievements, so if you would like to join us, let us hear from you!
Your contribution to something big…
As eCommerce analyst, you will be part of our eCommerce team who have the responsibility for our digital sales and online marketing activities. It is a team of designers and developers, striving to be the best and consistently delivering high-quality sites and projects. You will experience an international environment with colleagues from around the world, who work cross-brand to deliver the best and preferred place for selling Bosch and Cargo products in the B2B automotive aftermarket.
Your Primary responsibilities will be:
- To get a deep understanding of HC-CARGO online business and customer behavior, and use that knowledge to create insights and recommendations to the HC-CARGO eCommerce team
- Work closely together with others within the eCommerce team to help produce all necessary data analysis and ensure that data solutions work together to fulfil business needs
- Provide analyses based on customer and product segmentation
- Analyzing web traffic
- Develop eCommerce analysis roadmap
- Responsible for alignment with local IT and other external suppliers regarding technical requirements
- Establish close cooperation with our stakeholders to support the business needs in our different markets
What distinguishes you…
We hope you can characterize yourself by being in possession of a good ability to build relationships. A great match towards your personality would be thriving while working in a huge organisation with high expectations. Your mindset of being self-driven, proactive and naturally taking ownership over tasks can bring you far.
Furthermore, a good strategic and business understanding and willingness to learn and strive to develop yourself, is what we are looking for. One last, but important quality, is your approach regarding analytical, solution-oriented, and structured thinking and working.
Some hard skills, we imagine you to possess:
- Profound knowledge in eCommerce/digital analytics
- Experience of working with Google Analytics, advanced web analytics methodologies
- Fluency in English and Danish is essential (both written and verbal)
We will review applications on a regular basis and conduct interviews subsequently. Please send your application as soon as possible and by 8th of August 2021 at the latest.
If you are interested, do not hesitate to contact eCommerce Manager, Morten Overdahl Pedersen +45 40302075.
Any HR related questions, do not hesitate to contact HR Manager, Troels Munk +45 60435835.
HC-CARGO is a global player within trade with auto-electrical spare parts and components via several distribution channels targeting the independent automotive aftermarket.
Further information via www.hc-cargo.com