End-User Sales Engineer/最终用户销售工程师_DCCS
- Beijing, Beijing, China
- Legal Entity: Shanghai Bosch Rexroth Hydraulics & Automation Ltd.
As one of the world’s leading suppliers of drive and control technologies, Bosch Rexroth ensures efficient, powerful and safe movement in machines and systems of any size. The company bundles global application experience in the market segments of Mobile Applications, Machinery Applications and Engineering, and Factory Automation. With its intelligent components, customized system solutions and services, Bosch Rexroth is creating the necessary environment for fully connected applications. Bosch Rexroth offers its customers hydraulics, electric drive and control technology, gear technology and linear motion and assembly technology, including software and interfaces to the Internet of Things. With locations in over 80 countries, more than 31,000 associates generated sales revenue of 6.2 billion euros in 2019.
Since 1978 the company is located in China and established plants in Beijing, Wujin and Xi`an.
To learn more, please visit www.boschrexroth.com
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 410,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2018). The company generated sales of 78.5 billion euros in 2018. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. As a leading IoT company, Bosch offers innovative solutions for smart homes, smart cities, connected mobility, and connected manufacturing. It uses its expertise in sensor technology, software, and services, as well as its own IoT cloud, to offer its customers connected, cross-domain solutions from a single source. The Bosch Group’s strategic objective is to deliver innovations for a connected life. Bosch improves quality of life worldwide with products and services that are innovative and spark enthusiasm. In short, Bosch creates technology that is “Invented for life.” The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 460 subsidiary and regional companies in over 60 countries. Including sales and service partners, Bosch’s global manufacturing, engineering, and sales network covers nearly every country in the world. The basis for the company’s future growth is its innovative strength. At 126 locations across the globe, Bosch employs some 72,600 associates in research and development.
1. Promote and sales of Rexroth product and services to the end users;
2. Take in charge of developing end user customers base in Region, remaining current customers relationship and business; Customer visiting, business negotiation, deep dive market & competitors information etc. and handle all necessary business process for the sales activities；
3. Sales & potential analysis, planning and deployment to End-user in Region；
4. Coordinating with regional sales to deploy strategic Sales goals.
1. University graduated, Bachelor degree in hydraulics or mechanics or other related major. Good mechanics hydraulic knowledge background as a plus;
2. Preferable 3 year experience in engineering machinery industry. Be familiar with Bosch Rexroth products in mobile application especially mining product as a plus;
3. Preferable 2-3 years sale experience in related application, good speaking and writing sense on English;
4. Willing to travel frequently;
5. Good hand work ability; good team-work sense; good communication skills with customers and colleagues; be able to fix complex problem in tough condition independently a plus.