Process Consultant Logistics Planning
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global expert network develops, deploys and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch Business Mobility Sector.
- We strive for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility including the move to SAP S/4.
- As a member of the global Process Solution Team, you will contribute with your skills and knowledge in Logistics Planning to develop, deploy and support our solutions.
- You will be part of the global team to drive our digital transformation projects to successful implementations.
- You will coordinate and facilitate process standardization in Logistics with other Process Experts, the Process Managers and the IT departments
What distinguishes you:
- At least 4 years of functional experience with SAP Logistics Planning and process knowledge in Logistics. Several years of consulting and rollout experience as well as user support and training
- Good competence concerning Logistics Planning solutions
- First experiences in S/4 are of benefit
- Knowledge in Data Analytics (e.g. SAP Analytics Cloud)
- Basic project management skills
- Self-organization, structured, responsible and goal-oriented
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Excellent English skills
- Willingness to travel
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Joining and driving the Bosch Mobility SAP S/4 implementation right from its start
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (summer camps for kids, flexible working time with home office)