Quality & Risk Manager (Bosch Business Mobility)
- Jutrzenki 105, 02-231 Warszawa, Poland
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Sp. z o.o.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Whether in areas of automated mobility, Internet of Things, Smart Home solutions with innovative ideas we keep setting new standards to create integrated future. This is only possible with the help of a global network for more than 410,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technological ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable?
Your contribution to something big:
- Our global expert network develops, deploys and supports cross-divisional solutions within the Bosch Business Mobility Sector.
- We strive for lean processes and best in class standards and are in the middle of the digital transformation for Bosch Mobility including the move to SAP S/4.
- As a member of the global digital transformation program in the mobility sector you will contribute with your skills and knowledge in project management topics to develop, deploy and support our solutions in quality- and risk management.
- Together with all the respective project managers, you derive the quality process with quality goals and measures to define a risk management process, identify and evaluate risks.
- You recognize risks in advance, coordinate and monitor all quality and risk measures and follow them up with project managers from the business departments and the IT- departments.
What distinguishes you:
- Extensive knowledge about project management (knowledge about PMI standards is a benefit),
- Business Process and IT knowledge,
- Several years of functional experience with SAP,
- Good competence concerning quality management and risk analysis solutions in IT projects,
- Several years of consulting or rollout experience as well as user support and training,
- Experiences in automotive area, in particular manufacturing or logistics
- First experiences in S/4 and/or Salesforce are of benefit
- Team-oriented, self-organized, structured, responsible and goal-oriented,
- Analytical thinking and the competence to design holistic, sustainable solutions
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business Administration or Economics
- Good English skills, German is an additional advantage
- Broad opportunities for development in Process consulting work
- Joining and driving the Bosch Mobility SAP S/4 implementation right from its start
- Cooperation with a global network of Process and IT Experts
- Working in a dynamic environment in international culture
- Secure employment based on contract of employment
- Broad access to trainings, conferences and webinars
- Private medical care, sport pass, co-financing lunches, language and other training
- Number of benefits for families (e.g.flexible working time with home office)