System Test Coordinator for Heating System Controls (M/F)
- EN 16 – Km 3.7 – Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big:
- Take over responsibility in an international test team as a system test coordinator;
- Set-up and operate complex HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) systems with IoT features on the local system test rig;
- Improve the current system lab infrastructure to stay competitive and achieve excellent test results;
- Test and analyze the software of the different HVAC components in the system context down to bus communication level to guarantee failure free operation of our HVAC systems;
- Test case design of HVAC use cases in an automated and virtualized test environment;
- Delegate and schedule testing task to different test teams at different test location;
- Create system test concepts based on the software baseline specification and project requirements to guarantee aligned testing teams and the required test coverage for delivery release;
- Support the software specification teams with system knowledge in the system integration process.
What distinguishes you:
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar;
- Experience in testing methods, test case design and testing with real hardware;
- Certification in hardware and software testing is a plus (e.g. V&V methods, Certified Tester Foundation Level, Certified Test Manager);
- Experience in automation in Robot with connection to virtual HVAC components;
- Experience with test management/development tools (e.g. Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, Xray Test Management);
- Team player with efficient collaborative working style;
- Pro-active, dynamic and responsible attitude;
- Ability to work in an international team environment;
- Fluent in English.
What we offer you:
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking lot | space for creativity.
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!