Sales Manager (New Business)
- 100 Old Hall St, Liverpool L3 9QJ, UK
- Legal Entity: Bosch Service Solutions
Do you want to be at the forefront of growing our Service Solutions business in the UK? Welcome to Bosch Service Solutions. We develop innovative service solutions based on the latest technology in order to create an inspiring brand experience for our customers. We specialise in moving our customers’ business forward with our tailored Customer Experience, Mobility and Monitoring services – bringing them closer to their customers and making them more effective in the face of competition.
This role is a classic new business hunting role, consultatively selling transformational technology-led service solutions into the Automotive/ Mobility sector. The good news is that there is little need for cold calling given how well established the Bosch Group is in the world of Mobility. This role is extremely collaborative and will require great team working skills combined with an ability to inspire customers with creative solutions to their current and future challenges.
- Identify new opportunities for appropriate Bosch services and products through a range of sales channels
- Utilise existing and establish new customer contacts within target sectors aligned with the SO Sales Strategy
- Working with Sales Director and marketing teams on positioning, targeting and marketing strategies
- Position and sell solutions based on customers’ needs, challenges and requirements
- Collaborating with Bosch Subject Matter Experts to build compelling customer proposals
- Building strong director and senior level relationships and discover deep commercial rationale for the opportunities that you identify
- Keep the relevant reporting and software systems up to date with opportunity
- Leading own sales opportunities through the Bid Process
- Proven sales / business development track record ideally within the Automotive sector, selling Technology and or services through consultative selling
- Awareness and experience of the BPO / Customer Experience Market is useful but not essential
- Goal driven, professional and highly self-motivated
- Creative with an aptitude for new ideas and strategies
- Experience using CRM and Social Networks for prospecting and business development (e.g. LinkedIn)
- Commercially Strong – with an entrepreneurial mind-set
- The ability to develop win-win deals with innovative commercial terms that are attractive for both Bosch and our customers
- Credibility with the ability to influence senior stakeholders and challenge when necessary
- Energetic and entrepreneurial outlook
- Strong Desktop IT skills with proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint critical
- Skilled communicator with excellent presentation skills strong social /interpersonal skills and self-awareness.
Your future job location offers you
flexible work time options, benefits and services, employee discounts, room for creativity and a hybrid of home-based and city centre office based working location.