Program Manager - Computer Vision, Engineering Center Cluj
- Strada Constanța, Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Whether in areas of Automated Driving, Electric & Connected Mobility, IoT or Connectivity, our ideas make driving safer and more comfortable than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 1000 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software, hardware & mechanics and reliability engineering, who work closely together with other Engineering Centers within Bosch and with Bosch Cluj Plant in order to offer unique products and AIoT solutions to our clients from around the world.
So, are you ready to shape the future of the mobility together with us? Let us tell you more. Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
We are a strong team of professionals with activities ranging from embedded video perception, using machine learning and 3D computer vision algorithms, core technology for assisted and automated driving (oriented towards various mobile platforms such as cars, motorcycles, trains, etc), to web & cloud solutions. We provide semantics to data using latest machine learning algorithms and knowledge graphs and we facilitate the connectivity of data from vehicles to the cloud through online smart data selection.
Interested? Get ready to work #LikeABosch!
Our team is happy to welcome you. Here is what you will be doing if you choose to join the team:
- You will acts as main technical interface towards the end customer;
- You will provide technical leadership in the team, direct and mentor technical deliveries through Product Owners to achieve the business goals;
- You will organize technical workshops, delegate tasks, balance workload, set and track targets;
- You will keep track of the market trends, competition and state of the art technology;
- You will define and maintain the Program's backlog, prioritizes and leads task forces when needed;
- You will support or manage system integration of the software in collaboration with other functional areas (eg: hw);
- You will assist and collaborate with Product Owners, Project Manager in setting schedules and technology adoption in the projects;
- You will foster an innovation environment and search actively for new development directions that can create future business opportunities;
- You will drive the design and implementation of architectures focusing on scalability, flexibility, performance, security and quality standards;
Who you are:
- You have minimum 4 years software engineering expertise and applied Agile knowledge;
- You have experience as main technical driver in diverse, distributed and multiple software teams;
- You have hands-on experience in designing and implementing software architectures is beneficial, especially in the Autosar and automotive context
We would also appreciate:
- DevOps experience working in cross-functional teams
You would be a perfect match to our team if:
- You are passionate about self-driving cars, video technologies, algorithms, software, data, with an engineering mindset;
- You have the ability to motivate people and to be a role model;
- You have good communication skills including digital interaction, showing initiative, perseverance and bringing people together towards a common vision;
- You are collaborative, autonomous, proactive and structured with excellent problem solving skills;
- You can prioritize and efficiently coordinate the implementation of a variety of topics in a very dynamic environment;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and an ability to report to multiple stakeholders in a timely and effective manner through meetings and presentations;
- You have strong focus on meeting the business goals, get it built mindset, continuous learning and relentless improvement;
- Yo are eager to learn and to embrace challenges employing abstract thinking and being able to simplify;
The languages you should know
- English – a good level is mandatory;
- German – it is not mandatory, but it is an advantage;
Your work-life balance is valuable to us, so we offer you:
- 25 Days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
Your health and well-being is important to us, so we have you covered:
- Medical subscription
- Accident insurance
- Sport activities and well-being initiatives
We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so you can take advantage of:
- Technical and soft skills trainings;
- Access to e-learning platforms
- Local and Global career development programs
- Opportunity to attend conferences
- Bookster subscription
You will be part of a product company. You will contribute to developing end-to-end products that are delivered to Global OEMs.
On top of these, we are offering:
- A monthly budget which can be used for several different services on an online benefit platform
- Annual bonus
- Lunch discounts
Ready to work #LikeABosch?
We live by our values, have an open feedback culture and there is plenty of room for innovative ideas. All because a team is only as valuable as its members.