Lean and Logistics Specialist
- 855 Camp Creek Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30336, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives:
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)
Position your career for long term success by joining the world's most admired motor vehicle parts supplier as ranked by Fortune for the third consecutive year.
- Develop, design, improve, implementation, application and sustainability of Lean and Quality tools in operational unit in North America warehouses per Bosch standards and regulations.
- Analyse the material flow, processes and systems with the aim on detecting waste and maximize the use of resources to obtain considerable improvements and cost savings
- Support, train, research, drive and coach methodology of Problem Solving, 5S, Standard work, 5whys, Ishikawa, PDCA's and others lean and quality tools driving improvements in operation's KPIs and reduction of deviations.
- Implement and drive Point/System-CIP and value stream designs leading to process improvements, costs savings and operational efficiencies.
- Develop presentation materials to justify investments and quantify impact to operations.
- Support tracking of project activities ensuring that deadlines are met
- Develop a collaborative partnership with the Warehouse Manager, Lean Analyst to foster collaboration and standardization across sites.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering or similar.
- 5 years' experience in logistics, quality, continuous improvement or warehouse-operations
- Project-management and coordination skills
- Technical and process mindset fostering continuos improvements.
- Organized and self-motivated.
- Good attitude: Deals constructively with people in conflicts, builds relationships and network across levels and other locations.
- Comfortable to delegate and follow-up tasks and decisions with trust and confidence
- Non-verbal and written communication abilities to moderate and facilitate workshop cross functional teams for its common benefits.
- Proficient and effective communication with in different audience: stakeholder, leadership and associates
- Extended knowledge in Production Systems, Lean, six-Sigma and other Quality tools.
- Extended knowledge in Microsoft office-applications (Excel-Advanced, PowerPoint, OneNotes, etc.).
- Travel: availability to travel domestic and international. Up to 30% travel.
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
- FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
- AWIM (A World In Motion)
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is not available.