Co-op Student - Business Development
- 1 Tower Drive, Oakbrook Terrace, IL, United States
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Support in gathering information on macro and industry environments on a regular basis.
- Gather and maintain up to date information on market potential, market shares, market segmentation, competitive landscape, etc. at granular and aggregate levels
- Work with brand protection management team to develop, deploy and utilize services and data generated by selected online monitoring platform
- Analyze and aggregate US Customs and Border Protection (CBP) import data
- Prepare KPI data and organize into presentations
- Organize sample parts related to investigations
- Update and maintain brand protection database
- Current student pursing a BA/BS degree, marketing or business preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (unofficial transcript required at time of application to confirm cumulative GPA)
- Strong communicator with excellent analytical skills
- Strong research and project/task management skills
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint (Vlookup and Pivot tables)
- Ability to work collaboratively at varying levels of a global organization
- Able to work 35 – 40 hours per week for 6 months
Must be eligible to work in the US without VISA sponsorship (no J1 or F1 visa holders)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.