Technical Coordinator in Quality Department, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
• You are part of the plant quality team, which enables you to check the maturity of our new projects
• You develop yourself in multidisciplinary way, technically and soft skills
• You are in charge of products for the future of driving automobiles
• You ensure that our customers requirements are met and fulfilled by our products
• You implement knowledge into nowadays processes, help them reach a clear target
• You give support for improvement processes and
• You organize activities and networking for successful
• You will participate and asses changes of next product generations
What distinguishes you?
• You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
• You have a lot of potential in leading others and a strong power to lead yourself
• You demonstrate logical thinking , being able to evaluate robustness of our newly designed products
• Your focus is on preventing risks created by a challenging production environment
• You bring positive attitude
• You have passion in your blood
• Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
• Bachelor/Master degree in Engineering
Experience and Skills:
• Broad knowledge of mechanical design and manufacturing/assembly technologies
• Min 5 years working experience in Automotive field
• Broad knowledge of Automotive core tools and demonstrated application
• Excellent skills in evaluating risks, documentation and processes
• Demonstrated ability to lead a team and increase it’s competences into effeiciency
• General knowledge of automatized processes, evaluation and improvement methods
• Experience in electronic manufacturing represents a great advantage
• Basic knowledge of statistical evaluation
• Working under ISO/IATF certified company
• Internal auditor certification preferable
• English – level C1
• German – level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly