Customer Quality Engineer, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of mobility, industrial technology, consumer goods, or energy and building technology: Bosch makes a decisive contribution to improving the quality of life of this generation and those to come. This is only possible with a global network of more than 375,000 highly committed employees, with pioneers who break new technical ground every day. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
Your contribution to something big
- Contact person for customer requirements
- Responsible for claim management and supporting our quality lab in analyzing claims
- Plan and verify product audits
- Organize and conduct customer audits
- Support and follow up implementation of customer requirements
- Solve technical problems with 8D method
What distinguishes you?
- Degree in technical study, such as mechatronics, mechanical engineering, precision engineering, electrical engineering, material engineering, physics or similar
- Preferably experience as quality engineer ideally within automotive area
- Knowledge of QM system
- Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, Kepner Tregoe, 5 Why, 6-Sigma, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics
- IT knowledge: MS-Office, SAP R/3
- Language skills:
1. English: good
2. Beneficial are additional skills in German, Hungarian or French
- Ability to work in a team and to communicate
- Willingness for intercultural cooperation
- Self-dependent, structured and analytic operation
- Willingness to travel to our customers and our lead-plants in Germany, France and Hungary
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly