Purchasing Project Manager (Automotive area)
- Miskolc, Robert Bosch park, 3526 Hungary
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Energy and Body Systems Kft.
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
- Interface with business unit in division and with material-group oriented purchasing organization for strategic and operational topics
- project manager external procurement for all new projects including 2nd sources
- responsible for achievement of project goals (cost, quality, deadlines, budget)
- coordinates specialist departments as part of project management
- initiates and implements concept competitions
- conducts technical supplier discussions
- Cost-saving projects (RPP): coordinates / drives function on purchasing side, participates in RPP teams
- Feedback of series experience / lessons learned int SE process
- Change management: coordination of purchasing-relevant changes
- input of BU-localization strategy to purchasing strategy
- Technical or Economical background, project purchasing experience
- German or/and English language
- MS Office
- SAP user experience
- good communication and intercultural working experience
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce.