Senior Computer Vision Expert Deep Learning Algorithms
- Daimlerstraße 6, 71229 Leonberg, Germany
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch GmbH
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
The Robert Bosch GmbH is looking forward to your application!
The future of computer vision determines the future of autonomous driving - are you able to make the difference?
- You evaluate new approaches from the literature, especially for their suitability on an embedded platform and actively drive the implementation of new concepts within the team.
- Furthermore, you design innovative deep learning algorithms for video-based driver assistance systems (e.g. for object recognition and semantic segmentation). You mentor and support your colleagues to master technical challenges.
- As Computer Vision Expert you will accompany the entire development process from the first prototypical software version to the serial implementation of the algorithms. Together with internal development partners you develop innovative solutions across the entire chain from the raw signals to the function.
- You create system and software specifications and you are responsible for requirements engineering. You validate the performance of the algorithms you have developed in offline test environments and in the vehicle.
- You are part of a cross-functional project team and contact person for customers and internal development partners and you will work in an environment to create a world leading computer vision solution at the world's largest automotive supplier and in close collaboration with our OEM customers.
- Education: above-average advanced degree in a technical/scientific subject or ideally PhD degree
- Personality and Working Practice: team player, flexible and pragmatic, analytical thinking, efficient, self-responsible and pro-active
- Experience and Knowledge: depth knowledge in stochastics/statistics and machine learning, knowledge of convolutional neuronal networks (CNN) and extensive practical experience with their implementation in one of the large machine learning frameworks Tensorflow or PyTorch, proficient in C ++ and at least one scripting language (e.g. Python), master state of the art software development methods like test driven development and continuous integration, ideally experience with embedded programming
- Languages: fluent German and English skills
Apply now in just 3 minutes!
No cover letter is required for this position.
Are you interested in mobile working or part-time? Please don't hesitate to ask us about it.
Need support during your application?
Miriam Steimmig (Human Resources)
+49 711 811 27525
Need further information about the job?
Dora Ahbe (Functional Department)
+49 7062 911 5566