Application Engineer Construction Machinery - Internship
- Str. Padana Superiore, Cernusco sul Naviglio MI, Italy
- Legal Entity: Bosch Rexroth S.p.A
At Bosch, we care; for you, our business, and our environment.
Let’s turn visions into reality. At Bosch, we shape the future by inventing high-quality technologies and services that spark enthusiasm and enrich people’s lives. Our areas of activity are every bit as diverse as our outstanding Bosch-teams around the world. Their creativity is the key to innovation through connected living, mobility or industry. Our responsibility goes far beyond ‘business’. We’re independent of stock markets and bound to the purpose of the Robert Bosch Foundation; our success directly benefits society, the environment, and future generations. Our promise to our associates is rock- solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference.
Let’s be remarkable.
As a global partner, Bosch Rexroth supports mechanical and plant engineering challenges around the world with its cutting-edge technology and unique industry knowledge. More than 32,300 employees worldwide work on safe, efficient, intelligent and powerful solutions. For example, they help in the economical production of small batch sizes, or save energy while simultaneously raising productivity. With our cross-technology portfolio, digital services and comprehensive service, we are your partner for machines and plants.
Today you can be part of this world. We are looking for great talents and the next one could be YOU.
WE MOVE. YOU WIN.
As Application Engineer intern, you will be part of our Mobile Application - Sales Construction Machinery team in Cernusco sul Naviglio (MI). You will:
- Help shaping the future: learn about Bosch Rexroth Mobile products: from hydraulic components to the electronic and SW, electric motors, inverters and IoT services.
- Experience cooperation: build a solid relationship with the local Application team and the Head quarter in Germany, in order to share best practices and to contribute to a continuous growth;
- Take on responsibility: participate in the full-cycle of the application project, from the definition of technical specifications - in partnership with the customer - to the execution phase (directly onsite or in support);
- Use creativity and scope for development: try to understand needs and trends of the market and the most suitable products and applications;
- Experience internationality: gain specific knowledge and skills in Mobile applications thanks to continuous training provided in our Italian and German HQ.
What distinguishes you?
- Education: MSc in Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronics or Aerospace Engineering;
- Languages: fluent in English and Italian;
- Work style: interdependence, analytical approach, result oriented, business acumen and pragmatism;
- Other: curiosity and interest in industrial and technological topics, willingness to learn continuously