INTERNAL CONTROLS INTERNSHIP
- America Free Zone, Building C-12, 5th Floor, San Francisco, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Service Solutions - Costa Rica Sociedad Anonima
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
General Job Responsibilities
- Perform timely, detailed, and independent internal QMS and DC audits to assess compliance to applicable Quality Management framework and Bosch Central Directives.
- Work in a team environment, which involves collaboration, active participation in team meetings and tasks, and use of team-based methods and tools.
- Support answering of questions on via email.
- Learn CIP process within Internal Services Area.
- Learn and follow best practices and processes defined by the company.
- Participate to status meetings (internal).
- Attend internal training.
- Perform other functions related to the position.
Requirements & Skills:
- Advanced student in accounting or a related field.
- Knowledge of computer skills including MS Office (Excel) and Adobe Reader.
- English level: B1+