Machine Learning DevOps Engineer
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA 15222, USA
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
Bosch Building Technology
We are currently building up a team and searching for a high-potential Data Engineers to create Bosch's next-generation of cloud-based software products for intelligent traffic systems. This team delivers analytic products to our customers via online channels and smart connected devices. We work together with Bosch Research and Development centers globally to use the latest technologies to create powerful and compelling experiences that will change the way that our users experience Bosch products.
You are an expert in Big Data analysis and know how to apply Machine Learning (ML) techniques to solve challenging data driven problems? Can you build end-to-end scalable data processing pipelines? Do you have industry experience building robust data pipelines to support model-training, deployment, and monitoring in production? Do you want to apply your skills to solve real-world challenges and influence product development?
You will contribute to the development and deployment of next generation algorithms to support behavioral classification, forecasting and prediction, data fusion, or in general improving our current algorithms using advanced data driven models. This role demands knowledge of operations, software engineering, architecture, and understanding of algorithm design, ML, and software stack to support end-to-end data analytics and ML products.
- Develop next generation data driven models and algorithms for intelligent transportation use-cases
- Move developed models to production for model serving at scale and passionately own model lifecycle by monitoring and maintaining model performance (MLOps)
- Architect and deploy robust data infrastructure to support ML model training, evaluation, and deployment (e.g., MLflow, Airflow, Luigi, Metaflow, , BentoML)
- Maintain and monitor the overall health of data infrastructure once they are live
- Support tooling for data persistence, transformation, exploration and visualization (e.g., Spark, Hive, Django, Dash, Streamlit)
- Build and deploy data infrastructure on cloud (e.g., AWS, Azure)
- MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computational Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Physics or Data Science
- 2+ years of work experience in deploying and maintaining data infrastructure in production environments
- 2+ years of work experience with Machine Learning techniques (e.g., Deep Learning, SVM, clustering, prediction, time series analysis) and its applications to solve challenging problems in a product development environment
- Industry experience deploying and maintaining ML models at scale
- Proficient in Python, C++ or Java
- Statistical background in Big Data analysis
- Familiar with agile development processes
- Experience in at least one of the following domains:
-Linux system administration
-AWS services, e.g., EC2, S3, Lambda, or similar services from other cloud providers
-Configuration management or provisioning tools, e.g., Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation
-Container and Kubernetes
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science,Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)