System IT Engineer for IoT Development Infrastructure
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, 1124, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group.
At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We are looking for an System Engineer for the IoT Development Infrastructure for our location in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Our goal is to develop, provide and maintain an excellent IT infrastructure and excellent IT services for the IoT development departments. As a member of our expanding IT team, you will play a key role in maintaining the entire internal IT infrastructure and IT services at the location. We seek a person whose core strengths are proactive and preventive thinking, problem-solving and desire to develop.
Your contribution to something big:
- Deploy, operate, monitor & troubleshoot IT infrastructure components and software development applications
- Deliver on-site & remote support and consulting, investigate and solve requests from developers related to network, hardware and software issues
- Successfully navigate through complex requirements while keeping compliance with corporate standards and industry best practices.
- Be proactive, identify and communicate potential improvements to your team and management
What distinguishes you:
- Strong experience in Linux OS administration and Linux based services.
- Strong networking experience in firewalls, switching & wireless
- Strong customer-centricity
- Fluent spoken and written English
- BS/MS degree in IT or related technical discipline
- Experience in virtualization - VMWare, Hyper-V, KVM
- Experience in MS Active Directory administration and troubleshooting in a corporate environment. PowerShell scripting.
- Experience in supporting software development applications – Source Control (git & CVS based), Artifactory & CI/CD systems, Code metrics, Atlassian stack (Jira, Confluence, Bit bucket), etc.
- Experience in Backup Solutions – Veeam, NetBackup
- Experience in configuration management, orchestration, monitoring, tools.
What do we offer:
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!