Process Engineer for Identification System, CljP
- Parc Industrial Tetarom III, Strada Robert Bosch, nr1, Cluj, Jucu, Romania
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch S.R.L.
At Bosch, we care. For you, our business, and our environment.
In Cluj, Bosch established an Automotive Electronics Plant. Since it’s opening, in 2013, the company developed high quality products and innovative solutions for international customers.
The manufacturing portfolio displays electronic control units for safety in traffic, comfort functions and driving convenience. Additionally, the plant produces electronic control units for eBike powertrain, designed to inspire our mobility behavior.
We grow together in a place where our associates can discover new directions and reinvent themselves, with many ways of working and areas to explore. By using state-of-the-art technology and Industry 4.0 solutions for connected manufacturing, we optimize production and logistics processes.
We enjoy the benefits of a work-life balance program and reward packages that match each lifestyle. For those who want to take up professional or personal challenges, we provide access to our Training Center, for both the associates and for the students from the dual educational system.
We inspire each other for a better today, in an environment defined by diversity and with solid values: cooperation openness, respect, and trust. Through our partnership with the local universities, by offering inspiring working conditions, and getting involved in social projects, we work for a better tomorrow.
Our promise to our associates is rock-solid: we grow together, we enjoy our work, and we inspire each other. Join in and feel the difference!
Your valuable contribution to something big
Main responsibilities regarding processes
- Participation in the installation of identification equipment (industrial printers, laser marking equipment and industrial scanners);
- Tracking process indicators by providing required reports and completing emergency applications;
- Defining the maintenance instructions and maintenance plan for part identification equipment;
- Defining work instructions for operating department regarding the part identification process;
- Continues improvement measures and actions (PDCA cycle) for the process;
- Creating labelling templates and validating them according with the internal procedures;
- Applying and respecting internal procedures (WI, DPL, DMD, PI);
- Close collaboration with others AE Bosch plants and Central of competence;
- Interface with the Production Department for daily events;
- Quality insurance activities and process validation (G2G);
- Other activities required by the direct manager.
- Follow the escalation plan as the first level of support and solve / escalate to engineers if needed;
- Communication with real-time production about issues related to identification processes;
- Involvement in monitoring costs as well as reducing them by solving problems quickly and sustainably and reporting them in detail;
- Training other technicians and line setters.
Based on the educational background, involvement in the following activities:
- Activities to provide specialized expertise and practical assistance in the management of identification equipment;
- Use of computer data to meet the requirements of the identification system at any time of the life cycle, in accordance with the defined quality criteria;
- Diagnosis, installation, monitoring and testing of identification equipment.
- Respects all the attributions from the CljP procedures;
- Inform the superior of any disturbance of the activity;
- Performs other tasks and responsibilities set by the direct superior.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines ;
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth;
- You bring positive attitude ;
- You have passion in your blood.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in technical field
Experience and Skills:
- You are a team player;
- You have good communication abilities;
- You have a structured and analytical approach;
- You are highly committed to the company and their objectives;
- You have good conflict management skills;
- Minimum 2 years of general experience or 1 year of field specific experience;
- Good level of experience in the IT field and problem solving.
- English – level B2
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 day per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Mentoring programs;
- Inspiring working conditions – best place to work;
- Team-building – because together is always better.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on [email protected] and I will come with an answer shortly.