- 4421 SC-81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
1. Design, procurement, and installation of new equipment.
2. Coordinate modifications or improvement strategies for existing equipment and/or processes.
3. Develop and maintain manufacturing documentation, such as Control Plans, PFMEA, content of process instructions/forms/guidelines, etc. according to company standards.
4. Manage/lead projects to improve quality and/or cost of manufacturing processes, products, equipment, and components.
5. Maintain process and gage capability by providing methods and tools for testing products and equipment.
6. Provide daily support to the product team through the appropriate “Response Chain”.
7. Support problem solving and constant-improvement activities.
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
B.S. degree in one of the following degree programs: Electromechanical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, (or other related technical)
Problem Solving, Data Analytics, CAD, FMEA, MSA/Capability Studies
Experience: Co-op experience or 3-5 years manufacturing engineering
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)