Manufacturing Engineer - Sr.
- 4421 N Hwy 81, Anderson, SC 29621, USA
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch LLC
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the change to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch!
- Manufacturing engineering support for the sintering processes
- Design, procurement, and installation of new equipment.
- Coordinate modifications or improvement strategies for existing equipment and/or processes and in communication with lead plant as needed.
- Develop and maintain manufacturing documentation, such as Control Plans, PFMEA, content of PQI’s, etc. according to company standards.
- Manage projects to improve quality and/or cost of manufacturing processes, products, equipment, and components.
- Maintain process and gage capability by providing methods and tools for testing products and equipment.
- Provide daily support to the product team
Indefinite U.S. work authorized individuals only. Future sponsorship for work authorization is unavailable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering from an accredited institution or a technical equivalent degree
- Minimum three years experience in a manufacturing engineering role.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing principles.
- Must have strong analytical and problem solving skills utilizing techniques such as Root Cause Analysis, Shainin, 8D Method, Kepner-Tregoe, etc.
- Excellent project management skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with AutoCAD/ Solidworks3D/ or other 3D Modeling software.
- Must have, be able to obtain, and maintain a valid passport as some travel is required (<5%)
- Experience in a team environment providing coaching to other associates
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)