INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST
- America Free Zone, Building C-12, 5th Floor, San Francisco, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Service Solutions - Costa Rica Sociedad Anonima
Bosch Service Solutions is a leading global supplier of Business Process Outsourcing for complex business processes and services. Using the latest technology and the Internet of Things, the Bosch division develops integrated and innovative service solutions in the areas of Mobility, Monitoring, and Customer Experience. Around 9,000 associates at 27 locations support national and international customers in more than 35 languages, primarily from the automotive, travel and transportation, and logistics sectors as well as information and communication technology.
More information at www.boschservicesolutions.com
Ensure correctness of conduction, measure tracking, on time and correct reporting of the internal control system (ICS). Is the responsible to review all internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations to ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view to delivering improvements by advising, coaching and facilitating in order to not undermine the responsibility of management
· Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures, proposing modifications as needed
· Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development
· Evaluate the organization’s readiness in case of business interruption provides support to the company's anti-fraud programs
· Reports risk management issues and internal controls deficiencies identified to the Risk Officer Supervisor
· Independent MP conduction: frequency definition based on defined drivers in the previous year end closures, sample preparation, analysis of sample, analysis of supporting documents, conclusion on MP result, describe finding and propose measures, measures follow-up, document actions and results in dedicated MP tool/spreadsheet and file work papers (in MP tool)
· Discussion of measures: provide and explain finding and measure to process owners and agree on required measure, responsible person and due date or document disagreement and start escalation with team coordinator
· Follow-up on open measures: request status information from measure responsible (in a timely manner), update measure status in MP tool, evaluate measure implementation during next MP conduction, and escalate in case of unresolved overdue measures to team coordinator
· Support migration projects by ensuring conduction of fit gap analysis, work shadowing IC conduction, hand over (incl. discussion of backlog) and stabilization.
· Coaching new employees on general MP related topics
· Perform other functions related to the position.
- Bachelor Degree
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, finance, auditing in a rapidly growing business
- 1+ years of Audit or Internal Controls experience, ERP use
- English proficiency (90%)
- Bachelors Degree in Business of Finance.
- Excellent computer skills and usage of MS Office suite
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills
- Analytical skills