Manager, Product Management - Video Systems
- 2555 Smallman St, Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Legal Entity: Bosch Security Systems Inc.
We are looking for a passionate, results-oriented, and inventive senior level Product Manager - Video Systems to drive products portfolio of intelligent cameras & systems us. Our Teams builds intelligent AIoT sensors for applications like Smart City, Intelligent transportation system, Retail management etc.
As a Sr.Product Manager you will work with other Product Managers and Stakeholders to develop the product strategy and deliver detailed, crisp business requirements that will define the teams' vision. You’ll own building product roadmaps, help define the day-to-day product development schedule from design through to release, own the product life-cycle, and perform deep analytics on user facing experiences.
***This role can be located in Pittsburgh, PA or Lancaster, PA.
This role is inherently cross-functional - you will work closely with global engineering, Sales & marketing team launching new features and experiences and manage a team of product managers in the US, Asia and Europe. Other key responsibilities include monitoring the execution of the project, providing project progress to stakeholders, and pushing for appropriate levels of quality to maintain the overall integrity of the project.
The right candidate possesses a strong background in customer-experience and product management, combined with solid understanding of AI & ML technologies. You must be able to thrive and succeed in an entrepreneurial environment. The candidate should have a track record of timely delivery of projects, be willing to dig in and get the job done, providing input to speed up key decisions.
Travel required 25%, both domestic and international.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent
- 8+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
- 8+ years of experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product and end to end product delivery
- 8+ years of experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- 2+ years experience with AI or IoT products
- 2+ years of team management experience
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects - prioritization, planning and task delegation
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Prefer hands on experience with intelligent cameras & Sensors, business process and business acumen.
Experience working in a Software Development environment.
- Excellent communicator both verbally and written with an ability to communicate with all levels in the organization (technical, business, executive)
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; experience using data and metrics to test theories, confirm assumptions, and measure success
- Proven ability to identify, analyze, and solve ambiguous problems independently with an extreme attention to detail
- Strong strategic aptitude; proven ability to define business strategy and product roadmap and gain buy-in from stakeholders at all levels
- Demonstrated ability to successfully influence stakeholders without formal authority, leading cross functional teams across geographies and business units
- Excellent customer experience intuition; demonstrated success in creating innovative and user-friendly products and customer-facing features
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing technology concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong bias for action; ability to create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication and persuasion skills
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.
BOSCH is a proud supporter of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) Initiatives
FIRST Robotics (For Inspiration and Recognition of Science and Technology)
AWIM (A World In Motion)