Cyber Security Internship - Researcher for IT security and Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) for automotive applications
- Derech Menachem Begin, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
- Legal Entity: Robert Bosch Technologies Israel Ltd.
The Bosch Group is a leading global automotive supplier. Bosch CR (Corporate Research) is Bosch’s research academy that is driving the edge of technology through research with over 1400 researchers in various fields. Robert Bosch Technology Israel is looking forward to your application!
The position focuses on Security and Privacy Enhanced Computing research as part of an international research team located in Germany and the USA.
* Create something new: bring latest cloud technology and security techniques to real world applications.
* Help shape the future: create outstanding solutions for the automotive industry.
* Be a trailblazer: Challenge current assumptions create true innovation.
· Protection of sensitive IP in multi-user cloud-based automated driving simulation environments:
Design and implement
* key management and remote attestation for distributed simulation environments, ensuring security at rest of simulation artifacts using cloud native technologies such as Kubernetes.
* low-level methods to optimize performance of the enclaves within the simulation environment.
· Scalable and Confidential Data Analytics:
Identify, research and analyse
* technologies that allow anonymous data analysis while minimizing the risks of Personal Identifiable Information (PII) leakage.
* enabling automotive applications to learn from real life automotive data while keeping user privacy.
#AutomatedDriving, #TrustedComputing, #SGX, #GPUTEEs, #CloudNative, #PersonaIidentifiableInformation
Education: Ph.D. or M.Sc. student in Computer Science or similar technical fields
Proven expertise in security and/or privacy engineering, trusted execution environments, SGX performance
Strong expertise in architecture and implementation of distributed cloud systems; deep familiarity with methods and best practices of data security development including life cycle management and international standards in information security
Knowledge in the areas of IT security, cryptography, network communication, distributed systems, cloud technologies and a strong interest in further strengthening these
Personality: good communication and presentation skills, good team player, inter-cultural and cross-domain proficiency
Working Practice: able to work both independently and in an international team environment, strong analytic mindset and very structured approach
Languages: strong English language skills