Digital Marketing Front-End Developer
- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We are looking for a Front-end Developer to join our Technology and Business Consulting team in Sofia. The new team member will play an important role in the development of Bosch's digital marketing space, including design and layout, user interface, and user experience to produce eye-catching, polished, and professional media (including websites, blogs, and emails).
Your contribution to something big:
Use your Strong Development Know-How in regards to Front-End and take responsibility for the project by:
- Using HTML5 incl. semantic markup for SEO
- Using SASS/CSS incl. responsive design
- Using JS frameworks and libraries (jQuery, Angular, React etc.)
- Designing Skins/themes creation experience
- Creating E-mail templating
- Having experience in UX, Design skills
What distinguishes you:
- Requirements engineering
- FreeMarker or experience with other templating engines
- REST API & Endpoints development
- JSON, XML, SQL knowledge
- Node.JS or Java knowledge
- Knowledge about Digital Marketing & Sales tools like Khoros (formerly Lithium), Tealium, Monetate, Optimizely, Percolate etc.
- Experience with developing for Software as a Service
- Knowledge about CIAM
- Experiences with Data Integrations
- Knowledge about Digital Marketing & Sales e.g., online communities (blogs, forums, knowledge bases etc.), e-mail marketing, personalization, a/b testing etc.
What do we offer:
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!