- Boulevard "Tsarigradsko shose" 47, Sofia, Bosch.IO, Sofia City Province, Bulgaria
- Legal Entity: Bosch.IO EOOD
We offer the topics of tomorrow. Exciting software projects. And a team that wants to work together to make a difference. We are looking for bright minds full of commitment and enthusiasm!
Bosch.IO EOOD is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Bosch Group. At Bosch.IO, the software and system house of the Bosch Group, we design, develop and operate innovative software and system solutions worldwide. This is how we help our customers thrive, both in the Internet of Things and in the classic enterprise environment.
We are looking for a Cloud Consultant to join our Technology and Business Consulting team in Sofia.
Your contribution to something big:
- Take responsibility: You assist in actively lead technical workshops and help to advise Bosch internal customers on strategic and architectural decisions.
- Think holistically: With your methodological and technical skills, you enable our customers to optimally design cloud applications. You help to advise our customer projects from development to productive operation. You help to build up the necessary competencies.
- Help shape the future: You are an active member of the Bosch Architecture community. This includes writing blog posts, whitepapers, talks etc. Expanding your technical and methodological skills is an essential part of the daily work.
What distinguishes you:
- Personality: independent, structured, team player, persuasive, responsible and goal-oriented
- Working practice: customer-oriented attitude and the ability to discuss complex architectures with technical experts stakeholders at different levels, as well as working independently
- Experience and Knowledge: Several years of professional experience in the field of design and implementation of complex IT systems (preferred: cloud applications), practical experience in at least one two of the following areas: Infrastructure & Middleware, Operations, Security, Software Development. Knowledge of one of the leading public clouds (e.g. Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Experience in automating infrastructure provisioning and/or continuous integration/delivery; CI/CD enthusiast with knowledge in Azure DevOps or Terraform and monitoring with e.g. Prometheus/Grafana; experience in architecting, developing software or scale out of production-grade cloud solutions in virtualized environments as well as knowledge of containerization and container orchestration technologies
- Education: completed studies with a focus on information technology (e.g. computer science, business information systems) or comparable qualification
- Languages: Proficiency in English
What do we offer:
- Work in a well-established and growing international company
- Work on products and projects with high visibility and strategic importance
- Work on projects with some of the world’s leading companies
- Open and friendly working atmosphere, stable work environment, positive office culture, availability to work from home
- Personal training plan (annual goals and budget)
- Very competitive remuneration package based on performance
- Collaborate with colleagues and teams from around the globe (Japan, Singapore, Australia, China, Germany and more)
- Ability to participate in the development of the next generation IoT
You think you have unique qualifications that make you the ideal candidate for us? Simply send us your resume.
Viviana Stefanova | Human Resources | + 359 88 622 0515
Please note that only approved by CV candidates will be contacted!