Software Tester (M/F)
- EN 16 - km 3.7 - Cacia, Aveiro, Portugal
- Legal Entity: Bosch Termotecnologia
Welcome to Bosch
Cars drive autonomously, machines speak to each other, and houses become smarter. At Bosch, we turn these visions into reality to improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Start something big and become a part of forward thinkers where you can create something remarkable: Invented for life.
The Bosch unit in Aveiro belongs to the Thermotechnology division and manages the global business unit of residential water. About 1,300 associates are responsible for the development, production and marketing of innovative solutions that make homes smarter, more efficient and environment friendly. The company' success lies in its highly specialized and innovative team, and on the technological know-how which makes Bosch the leader in the water heaters market in Europe.
Bosch is on the way to becoming one of the leading companies worldwide in the field of the Internet of Things (IoT). In the Research and Development Center of Bosch Thermotechnology in Aveiro, more than 200 engineers contribute to making homes and cities more intelligent and efficient by developing solutions for Bosch business units and divisions around the globe. From hardware to software, we have all kinds of opportunities waiting for you.
Your contribution to something big
- Analyze software requirements and assure their testability and derive test cases from there;
- Review technical software specifications and give feedback in order to improve this test input;
- Participate in test strategy definition and test alignments within the team;
- Create test plans and provide test discussions within project team;
- Create test cases in order to validate previous software requirements and/or mitigate risks identified by the project team;
- Execute test cases and create test reports based on previous test cases, in order to give feedback to the stakeholders about the quality of the software;
- Responsible for establishing test automation of the product;
- Support the inter-disciplinary team to continuously improve the SW development processes and methods, with special focus on automatic test execution.
What distinguishes you
- Academic degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar;
- Experience with configuration management, design, development and testing tools, e.g. Atlassian (Xray, Bit Bucket), Git, SVN;
- Ability to develop simulation tests on code;
- Experience with test functions and with developing test automation tools;
- Know-how in test methods, HW in the loop testing;
- Experience with testing tools, e.g. Cucumber, Robot Framework;
- Knowledge of embedded Linux systems are an advantage;
- Knowledge of embedded software development with C/C++ and Python;
- Familiarity with wireless communication protocols (ZigBee, WiFi, Bluetooth) are an advantage;
- Willingness to work in an Agile environment with an international team;
- Good communication skills (in Portuguese and English);
- Ability to take responsibility for own work and apply initiative to find solutions;
- Pro-active, dynamic and responsible attitude;
- Good team player;
- Willingness to travel.
What we offer you
Challenges in an international environment | career opportunities in one of the best companies in the world | flexible hours | medical services | discounts for employees | sports and health related activities | canteen | free parking | space for creativity
Success stories don´t just happen. They are made...
Make it happen! We are looking forward to your application!